From ACC to PCC, Mentor Coaching Group– Always in January ending in June in time to apply for PCC
- This group meets for 5 months, 3 times a month, and is exclusively for those ready to do the personal development and coaching skills work necessary to move from ACC to PCC. Even if you don't already have your ACC and you are ready to apply for your PCC, this group is for you.
- The ACC was meant to be a starting point and renewal for more than a few times is not recommended. Coaching is about moving forward so that you can guide your clients to do the same. So, if you have had your ACC for more than 3 years it is time to move to the next level of skill.
- Group Sessions include Peer Coaching, Feedback (I am an ICF Assessor at all 3 levels), discussion, and exploration of the ICF Core Competencies at the PCC level. You will have a fun, creative experience as you grow towards your PCC.
- Optionally, you can add 3 one on one ICF Mentor Coaching hours with me to discuss your reviewed recordings in person or to meet the ICF Mentor Coaching Requirements for your PCC application. Individual sessions run concurrently with the group sessions and must be done before the beginning of May.
FEES for the GROUP
-- $2400.00 Group Program – 15-group coaching sessions and 3 one on one ICF Mentor Coaching hours (click on the registration button for payment plans)
-- $1950.00 – Group Program only (click on the registration button for payment plans)
-- $525.00 - Three one on one sessions (sign up for this no later than April 2022)
-- $175.00 – Per recorded session review (expect to need at least 2 of these but plan for 4)
- NEXT SESSION: Tuesday, January, 4th, 2022 at 1 p.m. eastern.
Here are the dates of all of our meetings. All meetings are on Tuesdays at 1 p.m. eastern
-- January 4th, 11th, and 18th
-- February 1st, 8th, and 15th
-- March 1st, 15th, and 22nd
-- April 5th, 12th, and 19th
-- May 10th, 17th, and 24th
All sessions are recorded and put into your student portal so you will still have access to the information if you miss a session.